TREK 2 TOKYO
TREK 2 TOKYO
Join us for a 5-month challenge beginning March 2nd and ending on July 24th as we travel from Greenwood, SC to Tokyo, Japan for the Summer Olympics. Our mode of transportation will be: WALKING, RUNNING, BIKING, SWIMMING,ROWING or FITNESS CLASSES!
- Up to 10 people per team. You can choose who is on your team or randomly join others! Each team will be represented by a country (ex: USA, Japan, Jamaica etc.)
- Sign up for your team at the front desk.
- Download our Lakelands YMCA App to track miles. The app can be downloaded for free on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Also join our REMIND group for updates about the challenge!
TO JOIN REMIND:
SEND A TEXT TO: 81010
TEXT THIS MESSAGE: @trek2t
- Complete your miles using any mode of exercise:
- Running – Jogging – Walking
- Cardio Exercise Equipment (Ellipticals, Steppers, Rowers etc.)
- Swimming: 1 mile swam = 3 miles on tracker
- Fitness Classes: 1 hour of class = 2 miles on tracker
- Follow your teams progress on the map and mile tracker in the lobby by the pool. Starting March 2nd enter your daily mileage into your team’s binder. Every Monday YMCA staff will tally individual miles from each group and add together for a collective group mileage update from the previous week.
- Trek 2 Tokyo is a great way to HAVE FUN while getting FIT!!
GWD TREK 2 TOKYO 2020
2/10/20 - 7/31/20