Laurens Swim Lessons
At the YMCA, we believe everyone should learn to swim! Knowing how to swim offers a great way to stay in shape, to stay safe and offers a lifetime of fun activities. Private swim lessons have a 1:1 Ratio and instructors will meet the participant at his/her current swim ability and make adaptations that benefit the participant.
Private Lesson Policy & Agreement:
- The instructor will contact you by phone to schedule the date and time of lessons.
- To cancel a lesson, 24 hour notice, by phone or in person, must be given to the instructor. If notice is not given, the lesson missed will count as one of the scheduled lessons.
- Payment for the lesson is required before the first lesson.
- The instructor will notify the participant (or parent) 24 hours in advance if he/she needs to reschedule a lesson.
- If a lesson is cancelled by the instructor due to inclement weather, unsafe pool conditions or any other unsafe condition, the lesson will be rescheduled at a time that is convenient to both parties.
- Participants arriving late will not have make-up time.
- After completing one session of lessons you must fill out a new request form and register for another session.
4 Private Swim Lessons
8 Private Swim Lessons